Vehicle repairs have continued to advance in methods and approaches, given the advent of technologies such as the one used by the OBD2 Scanner. In addition, using the OBD2 Scanner is made more accessible because it can be paired with just the Bluetooth installed in your vehicle already.
This means you would not have to buy another separate device for the BlueDriver scanner to work. We will look at how to use the BlueDriver Scanner once paired with your vehicle’s Bluetooth, but first, let’s find out about the BlueDriver OBD2 scanner.
What is the BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner?
The BlueDriver is a scanner device that plugs into your car’s onboard diagnostics port or OBD-II port. The BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner is an excellent tool for anyone who wants basic diagnostics on their vehicle. It comes in a compact size that can easily fit in your pocket.
It has a simple, easy-to-use interface that will help you navigate the menus with ease. You can plug it into your car’s OBD2 port and then pair it with your Android phone through Bluetooth. The device is compatible with both the Android and iOS systems.
The device uses an app called “BlueDriver,” which is very easy to use. You can choose from three different screen sizes. There are also several different languages available for the user to choose from. You can also read diagnostic codes, reset engine codes, read trouble codes, and clear DTCs from your vehicle’s engine using this device.
How to Use BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner?
The BlueDriver is a smart OBD2 scanner that plugs into the ODB port of a vehicle and connects wirelessly to a smartphone or tablet.
The device then communicates with the vehicle via the OBD2 port. It provides a clear, simple interface for you to read real-time information about your car’s engine, monitor your driving performance, and determine what repairs need to be done to your vehicle.
It doesn’t matter if your car is old or new; BlueDriver can scan any vehicle made after 1996. And it’s not a problem if the error codes show up on a digital display or a small “check engine” light, because BlueDriver will work with either. The only requirement is that the device you want to use it with has an OBD2 port. To use your BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner, you need to
- Download the free BlueDriver app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and select “Pair New Device.”
- Remove the tint from the battery cover and press and hold down on the reset button on the back of the BlueDriver for 5 seconds. You will then see the light on the BlueDriver blink twice, indicating searching for a connected device.
- Select “BlueDriver” from your phone’s Bluetooth devices list and enter the default code, which is usually 0000. A connection would be established between your phone and the BlueDriver device.
How to Use the BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner for Transmission?
To use your OBD2 Scanner for the transmission, you need to have your BlueDriver plugged into your vehicle’s diagnostic port and install the app on your phone.
The device needs to be paired to the vehicle using the Bluetooth on your phone and the device. To use the BlueDriver Scanner for transmission, follow these steps.
- After opening the BlueDriver OBD2 scan tool, click on the wrench icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Then click on “Preferences.”
- Click on “Bluetooth” to enter the Bluetooth page. Then make sure that your computer and smartphone are connected via Bluetooth.
- Click “OK” to confirm that your computer and phone are connected via Bluetooth. Then you can start using the BlueDriver OBD2 scanner for transmission.
- Click on the “Start Diagnosis” button. The diagnosis process will start, and you will get a notification and some guidance during this process. After this, you can use the BlueDriver OBD2 scanner for transmission.
How to Use the BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner for Mercedes?
The BlueDriver is a Bluetooth scanner that easily connects with Mercedes cars. It uses Bluetooth to communicate with the car’s OBD2 port, and it is compatible with all 1996 and later models of Mercedes-Benz. With this device, drivers can perform an analysis of their vehicle’s check engine light. In addition, they can scan through all the error codes and clear them by resetting them.
Using BlueDriver for Mercedes, you will be able to get an exact reading of your car’s temperature, voltage, fuel consumption, air flow rate, exhaust emissions, etc. It also provides you with an option to monitor your vehicle’s performance.
To use the BlueDriver device on your Mercedes. First, plug it into the diagnostic port under your car’s dashboard, which can be located by turning on your ignition and looking for the P. The device should switch itself on once it has been plugged in.
If it does not, press the power button on top of the tool to turn it on. The device is then paired with your smartphone through Bluetooth technology. Your phone must have Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities and must be running on the Android or iOS operating systems.
Why should you get the BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII scanner?
The BlueDriver OBD2 scanner has many reasons why you should get it. Some of the reasons include:
- The device is handy.
- The device is cheap to purchase.
- The device is easy to use.
- The device connects without the stress of network connections.
- The device works optimally with no hassles.
- The device saves you money and cost.
Bluetooth obd2 diagnostic scan tool
The Bluetooth obd2 diagnostic scan tool is a very useful device that helps you diagnose your car. It helps you connect your car with a PC or laptop equipped with OBD2 diagnostic software. You can easily read the error code of your vehicle, and you can also check the sensor data, adjust the parameters of your vehicle, reset the malfunction, etc.
Best Bluetooth obd2 scan tool
There are several Bluetooth OBD2 scan tools available on the market, but here is a list of some of the best of them.
- BlueDriver Professional OBD2-Scan Tool
- BAFX Products’ Bluetooth Diagnostic OBD2 Scanner
- Foseal WiFi OBD2 Scan Tool
- Veepeak WiFi OBD2 Scanner Adapter
- Kit best Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner and Adapter for Android
Is the BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII scan tool worth the money?
The device is worth the money by every inch. You can hardly go wrong with a BlueDriver OBDII scanner device. The device allows you to save money on both the purchase and operating costs.In addition, the BlueDriver OBDII scanner saves you trips to the mechanic’s workshop.